Weekly Summary

 Weekly Summary

5/23/21

The second week of senior project is done! This week Mitchell and I tried out the Arnold split program and compared it to last week's PPL program. They both had different effects on my body because in the Arnold Split your muscles have less time to rest because you work similar muscle groups closer together. With the PPL you work different muscle groups every 2 or 3 days. Mitchell and I like the Arnold split more and we have decided that will be the basis for our program that we will create. The end of the week was not as productive as I would have liked because I couldn't finish the week's program due to games. I did not lift on Friday or Saturday but I did do research on nutrition and fitness and started making the plan for our program. I would be uploading photos but this website doesn't allow me to upload any of the photos I take to the blog. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4

Senior Project day 1

Weekly Summary 1