Senior Project Day 7

 Day 7

5/18/21

Today I arrived at the gym at 9:30 after a much-needed sleep-in. Today was arm day and it was tough after yesterday's workout. My chest and back were pretty sore going into it so that made it a lot harder. The Arnold split has been taking a lot more time than we anticipated. I started with a 5-minute bike and some arm warmups and got right into it. The focus was biceps, triceps, and forearms and we did a long workout and got a good pump. I finished with some stretching and rolling. Afterward, I did research on food groups for a healthy diet and looked into hypertrophy. Tomorrow is leg day so I'm excited to try the new workout.

Hours:

Gym: 9:30am-11:30am

Research: 1pm-2pm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4

Senior Project day 1

Weekly Summary 1