Senior Project Day 10

 Day 10

5/21/21

Today I arrived at the gym at 9am. I had a baseball game today so I decided not to lift. This was mainly to save my strength and energy for the game. Instead I did a day of aerobics and research. I did a 10 minute bike ride to loosen up my body and then did 30 minutes of ladder work for agility and mobility. Mitchell and I did a wide variety of ladder drills like icky shuffle, forward in and out, scissor hops and more. We did each one four times and worked both forward and backward. We did a medicine ball core workout going from a straight sit up pass and into lateral passes like a Russian twist movement on each side. I finished with 30 minutes of stretching and rolling out. Once I got back to the dorm I did a few hours worth of research on nutrition and worked on our plan in google sheets. 

Hours:

Gym: 9am-10:30am

Research 12pm-2pm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4

Senior Project day 1

Weekly Summary 1