Senior Project Day 9

 Day 9

5/20/21

Today I went to the gym earlier to make our senior seminar at 11. I went to breakfast at 8:45am and arrived at the gym at 9am. Today I exercised my shoulders starting with clean and press for 3 sets of 10 reps, then moving to Arnold press for 5 sets of 6 reps. This one is where you lift two dumbbells starting at your chest facing in and as you raise the weight you rotate it out. I then moved into a superset of bent over lateral raises for 5 sets of 8 reps and side lying lateral raise for 5 sets of 12 reps. I finished off Arnold's shoulder workout with one arm cable raises and dumbbell front raises. The former for 5 sets of 12 reps and the latter for 3 sets of 12 reps. In my research I found that to build hypertrophy the rep scheme should be about 6-12 reps for 3-6 sets so these all fit right in. I started the workout with a bike and dynamic movements and finished with a stretch and a light core workout. In the afternoon I went for a run and did more research on nutrition. Tomorrow I will not be working out because I have a game in the afternoon so I will spend the morning researching, stretching and rolling. 

Hours:

Gym: 9am-11am

Run: 1pm-2pm

Research: 6pm-7pm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4

Senior Project day 1

Weekly Summary 1